What Is Covered Under Motorcycle Insurance?
The coverage provided by your motorcycle insurance may vary based on what’s included in your specific policy. Some aspects that may be covered under a policy can include:
- Liability protections (e.g., bodily injury and property damage liability) for injuries or damages you may cause to someone else while riding your motorcycle
- Additional protections to you if you’re injured or your motorcycle is damaged in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist
- Property damage to your motorcycle caused by a collision with another object
- Property damage to your motorcycle caused by vandalism, fire, theft or other covered losses
- Roadside assistance
- Trip interruption expenses
- Additional or specialized equipment
Contact our agency today to learn more about the protections that may be available to you.
Why Do You Need Motorcycle Insurance?
Depending on where you live, motorcycle insurance may be required by state law. What’s more, if you’ve financed your motorcycle, your lender may require you to carry minimum coverage amounts. Beyond these requirements, having adequate motorcycle insurance can help protect you financially if you’re in an accident or your bike is damaged or stolen. Without insurance, you may have to pay for all incurred expenses out-of-pocket.
How To Get Motorcycle Insurance
The Teams At Fox Insurance Group, Gray Insurance Group and Brian Jenkins Insurance Group are here to help answer any questions you may have and to find the coverage that best fits your needs